When you come to SWC on a Sunday morning, we hope you feel at home and we’d like to let you know what you can expect:
– A community full of welcoming people
– A come-as-you-are kind of church where jeans, shorts or a full suit are just fine
– Worship that is expressive and joyful
– The full message of the Word of God is taught
– Visual illustrations and great stories
– Age-appropriate ministry for children and youth
Sunday morning at SWC begins at 9:00 AM with our Thrive classes, 40-minute sessions that offer spiritual and practical education for adults and youth, on a variety of topics. Kids can Thrive too, with their Ministry Through The Arts program, offered simultaneously to the adult classes.
At our 10:00 AM service, adults and students gather to worship and hear the Word together in the sanctuary and kids are in their own worship service in room 204.
Pastors and leaders are available around the altars if you’d like to enjoy some additional prayer time or would like to have someone pray with you after the service, and Pastor Chris and Jennifer will be at the center doors to meet you.
The first Sunday of each month is Family Service, when the children (K through 6th grade) join their parents for worship and then are released to their service. On the 4th Sunday of each month, we have Communion in the sanctuary.